Project Overload
Please take the time to vote for the server.

Vote ++
Project Overload
Please take the time to vote for the server.

Vote ++
Project Overload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Runescape private server(:

HomeHighScoresLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name Change In-Game pls?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikey
Ownage Poster
Ownage Poster
mikey

Name Change In-Game pls? Empty
PostSubject: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:34 pm

instead of "Iz L2 A Ge D" i would rather "Tech Hybridz"
please would you give me name change, i can pay up to 600m.
thanks
-mikey king
Back to top Go down
Death2You
CLAN - The Overload
CLAN - The Overload
Death2You

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 am

ill do it for 500m
Back to top Go down
invalid name
CLAN - The Overload
CLAN - The Overload
invalid name

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:04 pm

Death ingame change name will be good and if u put a price on it it will be also good like say $1 paypal or w/e to change ppls name it would be good for u and good for them i guess =p
Back to top Go down
Nimo
Noobie
Noobie
Nimo

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:18 pm

I think they should pay, itd be a good way to earn moeny:)
Back to top Go down
mikey
Ownage Poster
Ownage Poster
mikey

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 am

thats kinda a high price i was looking around 100m-200m lol..
but the paypal thing isnt a good idea till we have 20+ allways online
otherwise people will just not do it.. but you can if you like..
-mikey
Back to top Go down
invalid name
CLAN - The Overload
CLAN - The Overload
invalid name

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm

ya i agree with u mikey but it will be good to make some starting profit for the server to keep it up and stuff
Back to top Go down
Nimo
Noobie
Noobie
Nimo

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Wait, what do you mean starting profit? This sever has been up for a long time, and im sure its earned alot of money in the past. I have noticed players have quit, but Ive never ran a server before, but i think you should encourage people to invite people to come play by saying if you can get 10 players on at once, we will have a drop party. And have a drop party, so friends with invite their friends.. Thats the best way of advertising in my opinion. I use videos which will usually bring about 10-20 players, but thats not much for like a 1 month period. I think we should have someone who is really good at editing vids, make vids for us lie everyweek. Another thing i noticed, is the high scores, that brings lot of player, but making a player of the week section in forums could also help. Everyweek a player can earn 10m by be the most helpful, loyal, encouraging, and hlping player. I believe this would help and should be something that alot of servers use to help encourage peole to help get people to play. I may sound like an idiot to you guys, but these are just some things i think would help. I know this isnt the appriopriate spot to write this, but i saw where you saw starting profit, and it got me talking about this subject. Oh and if you havent already, you should check out my staff application and if you like it, support it and maybe one day i could be a mod inga,me. Well i hope this long paragraph helps out alot..

Thanks for your time,
Nimo

P.S. I am not asking you to support me, im saying you should support me if you like it and atleast check out my staff application because i think i did really good when i made it and i already have alot of supporters:). Thannkksss
Back to top Go down
mikey
Ownage Poster
Ownage Poster
mikey

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:27 pm

nimo, this was a great idea, but also im not great at using the software but i have camtasica.. but its got good effects. but if you would like me to edit and upload please progress with information on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Nimo
Noobie
Noobie
Nimo

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Id love to do that. But honestly i just now lost time to do that. My basketball team is in he playoffs and were practicing 4 hours a day after school. Id be glad to help though. If u wanna talk about it, just keep writing on this
Back to top Go down
Death2You
CLAN - The Overload
CLAN - The Overload
Death2You

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 pm

changing ur name isnt all that hard for me but when u get tons of people always wanting to change there name makes it a lil difficalt

i have to remove ur name from the forums make another file for the acc and trasfer all items and skills over to that file. then i have to delete ur main file
and also ur extra info like ur pvp points and all that has its own file with ur name on it would have to do the same thing make another file with the new name and delete the old one.

its really not that hard just im lazy :p

also this server is free and will remain free, this server hasnt made 1 penny profit.
i also agree about telling ur friends to join then they tell there friends and those friends tell there friends. thats the best way to get new players. also voting each day helps get new players even if ur the only person voting everyday. sooner or later someone will see are server and try it out. its up to us to be online when they log in to help them so the more active players we get the better chance we have of catching them online at the right time to greet them.

making youtube videos each week is also a very good way to advertise if u have alot of subscibers to ur youtube channel then it will get alot of veiws and alot of people will join Smile

pretty much all of that stuff is out of my power to gain players, i cant vote bc im the owner of the server. they dont let me vote Sad
or else i would vote every day of the week. also i stink at making videos.. most my friends dont play video games very much and if they do they play cod, halo, or other 360 and ps3 games non of the online pc games. but ive got a few friends to try my server but they just dont like games like that.

another good tip for getting new players is to tell ur friends on other games to vote or other sites. when u go to ur friends house u can use there computer to gain an extra vote and u can also explain to them about the game, who knows maybe they will try it out

^^ hehe sry i get a lil carried away sometimes :p
Back to top Go down
Nimo
Noobie
Noobie
Nimo

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:37 pm

I read all of that and yet I never got sick of it. Well im usually ALWAYS on this server when im home. I play other servers but im mostly logged into this one. Ive helped 3 new players today and they all say they will keep playing. Proof is, their names are, king coolz, hi man0678, and elite pker. Id like to become staff so they respect me more and thats why i want to be mod. I want mod so players will respect me, listen to me, and know what im talking about when im helpig them with server. So ive been making videos to get players. I hope one day we get enough players so i can get mod

Thanks
Nimo
Back to top Go down
Death2You
CLAN - The Overload
CLAN - The Overload
Death2You

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:42 pm

i do see u online alot and trust me as soon as we start gettign more members ull have that mod spot, for being active and making videos for the server. i do see u helping players all the time also elite pker isnt a new player :p

also need to get back on topic in this section if u want to talk about it u can always pm me ill get around to reading it sooner or later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name Change In-Game pls?   Name Change In-Game pls? Empty

Back to top Go down

Name Change In-Game pls?
Page 1 of 1