Project Overload
Please take the time to vote for the server.

Vote ++
Project Overload
Please take the time to vote for the server.

Vote ++
Project Overload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

317 Runescape private server(:

HomeHighScoresLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!

Go down 
+2
aaronb8
f a m o u s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
f a m o u s
Noobie
Noobie
f a m o u s

Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! Empty
PostSubject: Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!   Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:21 am

Hi I'm F_A_M_O_U_S

and today im going to go through a step by step procedure that will see you with the prayer level of your dreams in minutes!

First of all you will need to collect bones.

All bones will work but the fastest and easiest way is too...

kill farmers they drop 20 noted bones a time and you can easily get 1000 within 15minutes! you will only need 150.. lol! (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE!)

To Locate Farmers Go To Your Spell Book And Search For The (F) Teleport in your normal spell book as shown below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or The (K) Teleport in your Ancient Magik Spell book =Very Happy as pictured below

These Are The Farmers!

Once You Have Retrieved The Desired Amount Of Bones. Withdraw The bones (Un Noted) and use them with a normal prayer point returning altar as seen in the following two pictures!

Repeat exercise until desired Prayer level is achieved.

Enjoy F_A_M_O_U_S (Clan Leader Of Nw0)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
aaronb8
CLAN - The Overload
CLAN - The Overload
aaronb8

PostSubject: Re: Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!   Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm

nopedidnt work
Back to top Go down
DeZiiNe
DeZiiNe

PostSubject: Re: Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!   Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Doesnt work at all , waaaay less exp than dragon bones .
Back to top Go down
mikey
Ownage Poster
Ownage Poster
mikey

PostSubject: Re: Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!   Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:15 pm

it's a very good way to 52, for smite,
thats what i've used it for,
its acutally amazing do it if you have a pure!

-mike king
Back to top Go down
f a m o u s
Noobie
Noobie
f a m o u s

PostSubject: Re: Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!   Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 am

mikey wrote:
it's a very good way to 52, for smite,
thats what i've used it for,
its acutally amazing do it if you have a pure!

-mike king

Thank you.

and yes it does work and its easy for getting smite getting dragon bones takes waaaaay to long :/ like it or don't like it it WORKS!

(make sure your bones are UNNOTED!)
Back to top Go down
Anaslex
Anaslex

PostSubject: Re: Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!   Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Quoted: and today im going to go through a step by step procedure that will see you with the prayer level of your dreams in minutes!

Lets say my dream level would be 99 (for most of the ppl i guess), so you say i could get it in few minutes? More like x10000. Yes, its easier to collect them but theyre good to get a certain low level (52 as posted by mikey). And its not that hard to get dragon bones, just go kill baby dragons or kill the dragons in wild, they drop noted bones too and they never hit you, you get better xp, could go on forever...

So..easier and faster? Hell no.

Soz but thats the truth Neutral
Back to top Go down
f a m o u s
Noobie
Noobie
f a m o u s

PostSubject: Re: Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!   Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:04 am

Anaslex wrote:
Quoted: and today im going to go through a step by step procedure that will see you with the prayer level of your dreams in minutes!

Lets say my dream level would be 99 (for most of the ppl i guess), so you say i could get it in few minutes? More like x10000. Yes, its easier to collect them but theyre good to get a certain low level (52 as posted by mikey). And its not that hard to get dragon bones, just go kill baby dragons or kill the dragons in wild, they drop noted bones too and they never hit you, you get better xp, could go on forever...

So..easier and faster? Hell no.

Soz but thats the truth Neutral

thank you for the positive criticism Very Happy
will take this into account..

Hopefully you can realize its like marketing people are going to look at it and go hey this is for me or no this isn't but they are still looking Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] F_A_M_O_U_S (OWNER AND FOUNDER OF Nw0)

Back to top Go down
Frag Tale
CLAN - The Overload
CLAN - The Overload
Frag Tale

PostSubject: Re: Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!   Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 am

Regular bones actually work but the problem is that the regular bones may come fast, but does the XP come fast?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!   Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nw0 Leader Famous Presents - The Fastest and Easiest Way To Level Prayer!
Page 1 of 1